Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Nothing a taquito can't cure

Today was A. Day. My darlings were relatively well behaved for a Monday, but it was still one thing after the other that had me looking at the clock wishing for bedtime. Mine, not theirs.

We're getting ready for a road trip to Crazy Town. And by that I mean 18 hours in a van with two small children. Cause we're too cheap to fly. Apparently my sanity is worth less than round trip airfare to Colorado during ski season. Good to know.

I've been (bravely) telling a few souls about this endeavor and most I'm just getting raised eyebrows and "you're crazy." Thanks folks, for stating the obvious. I know that. Tell me something I don't know, like how to keep Hubby from going crazy from when a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old hit their car seat time limit.

I predict lots of fishy crackers will be needed.

So while I'm giving myself an ulcer over that and a few thousand other things that have gone wrong over the last few weeks, crap is hitting the fan left and right. I have reached my quota for stupidity for the month and it's only 7 days in. Not sure I can lock myself in a closet for that long and still do preschool drop off and pick up.

So instead of making a to do list so I can tackle it, I am killing time online, watching TV and eating leftover Super Bowl junk food.

Maybe we should take taquitos on our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment