Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday FU-UN

Fridays are FU-UN.

Whatever. I attempted to play Spongebob Memory, Cootie and Mickey Mouse Yahtzee all before 9 a.m. I think we actually finished one game.

I MADE breakfast, and by that I mean I actually cracked and scrambled eggs. Of course the kids ate half their egg sandwiches at 7 and the rest at 10 when they decided breakfast really was a good idea.

Imagine that.

I think every toy we own was out on my living room floor at one point. About half is back where it belongs.

I got about 15 min of peaceful snuggling while we watched a movie... interrupted by a cuddly yet wiggly 2 year old who decided to step on my ribs to get into position. Who then rolled over. And over again. And again.

You get the idea.

There was yelling, pushing, screeching, and ooooh the whining...

Like I said, Fridays are fun.

And Hubby was late, because machines ONLY break at 5 on a Friday when no one else but him is around to try to fix them.

We made a bee-line for the "yellow restaurant" so the kids could have mac n cheese and Hubby and I could enjoy some adult beverages and the NFL draft. For the record, the cheese is good and the kids ask for it by name. It's a win-win all around.

So the best part of Friday? The hard part is done.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment