Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

You still love me, right?

Thanks for all your input on the artwork situation, folks. After reading my blog, Hubby decided to voice his opinion. You all had me convinced to save a few and digitize the rest (especially since his teacher started a Snapfish room with pics from the school year that I will want to save somehow. I forgot to tell y'all that part), but then he said just save everything and deal with it later.

So jury's still out on that one...

And what better thing to do while thinking than bake? So instead of blogging last night, I made this:


Peanut Butter Banana Bread. With a peanut butter glaze on it. It got a little dark, but I swear the dark parts are yummy. I may or may not have cut off a piece as soon as I could stand to touch it to check for quality control. 

Maybe. You can't prove anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment