Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Falling off the blog

Dear Bloggy-sphere,

It's not you. It's me. 

Signed, 

Holding on for dear life Momma.


Life is happening all around me. I can't blink without missing something. 

I write. It's what I do. At least, it is most of the time. It used to be all the time. Now it's when I have a 5-minute window and a light bulb moment simultaneously. Or an assignment and a deadline looming that if I'm lucky might pay half of ONE monthly bill. Provided I have silent children or childcare.

In the last week, we had a monster snowstorm, Hubby and I celebrated our 7th anniversary, I ran my first meeting as president of our community band, Nathaniel took a digger that needed a butterfly bandage that Hubby couldn't find WHILE I was at said meeting, more snow, I had to fight with our mail-order pharmacy to actually send the prescription I ordered, my gorgeous anniversary present (a bracelet) was too big and can't be shortened, and...

Yeah I'll just stop there. You get the idea. Snow, bloodshed, to-do lists, more snow. Inevitably more bloodshed. Okay, hopefully not. But I have two monkeys who love to climb things they shouldn't and run in socks on hardwood floors. It happens.

And maybe next time I'll have 5 minutes to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment