Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

PSA

In a perfect ideal less whucktacular world, I would have a routine to this whole writing thing. I'd have a space and a time to collect myself and what's left of my brain cells.

But the truth of the matter is that I'm not there yet. Unless I want to give up sleeping. It would be much more productive if I didn't need 8-hours 7-hours whatever I can get a night to recharge. My floors would be swept, my dining room light would be spiderweb free and the kids would be able to see in their bathroom mirror past the toothpaste spots.

So here is a public service announcement for those of you who are new to this whole "following a blog thing" and who are tired of obsessively checking my page to see if I've gotten my ducks in a row. Unless you really want to, then, in that case, have at!

If you scroll down, on the right side under my blog list (which are awesome blogs that I follow and read daily, so check them out) and my followers is a subscribe drop-down bar. You can subscribe to my posts and it will show up on your Yahoo! or Google home page (or other) whenever I post.

I will keep posting links on Facebook, but this way, I can come to you instead of the other way around.

But that's all you get tonight. My battery is about to die and oh, my laptop is about to shut down on me too. Here's for less whucktacularness tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment