Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Blah

I will never understand why I always seem to be sick for the random nice days thrown into the blech parts of the year. So instead of enjoying a nice, sunny afternoon, Nathaniel watched cartoons and played with Legos while I crashed on the couch, trying to kick whatever germs he brought home for me from school.

He seems to have it too, but little man inherited enough of his Daddy's immune system that it's barely fazing him. He's coughed. I had a fever last night and this morning, a runny nose, sinus congestion AND a cough. And the only cold medicine we have in the house expired last month.

Sigh.

At least the warmth is supposed to stick around for most of the week. I am really not ready to be stuck inside with my rabid animals darling children all day. Luckily that 90-degree July Saturday when we decided to insulate the attic (not a fun chore) should pay off when I can put coats on the kids and tell them to run in the garage instead of my living room. We've done it a few times, and now that Leah can actually ride Nathaniel's old tricycle (yes, at 22 months!) it will only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment