Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Ya, I'm a slacker

Much to my fan(s??) disappointment, I did not have time to blog yesterday. I was too busy mentally preparing myself to send my oldest to preschool.

No it's not the real thing yet. I have until Tuesday to really get ready.

We met with his teacher, turned in some forms and filled out a few more. He took his new John Deere backpack and ran as fast as his little legs would take him to his school. He picked out a cubby and put his name on it. The teachers oohed and aahed over his cuteness and it finally got to him when it came time to pick out a sticker to put next to his name for his seat. He got so shy he wouldn't even answer or look at me!

We assured them that he would be talking their ears off by next Thursday.

In the meantime, he'll have to settle for my ears.

"Busted Stuff"

I know she's gonna leave my broken heart behind her
I take what she's giving up
I know she's gonna leave this broken man behind her
I take what she's giving up

No comments:

Post a Comment